- Replace the roll of toilet paper when you use the last sheet.
- SIGNAL when you change lanes.
- Do NOT put a swig of orange juice or milk back in the fridge.
- Hang up and drive, texting is worse!
- If you spill something wipe it up.
- Park STRAIGHT in ONE stall.
- Take out the rubbish (trash for you mainlanders), when it's full
- Put your make up on/shave at home, not while driving.
- If you can't do something, don't tell others how to do it.
- Turn your turn signal off.
Basically I drive for a living, I see so many dumb drivers. Any kind of road rage would be in here!
Today I was pulling out of a parking lot, 35mph road, had at least 10 car lengths to a truck driving down the road, and pulled out. What does he do? Slams on the gas and rides me for a couple blocks. Nowhere to go, there is traffic, we are in town. He gets a little break zooms around me, cuts in front of me, again, nowhere to go, and is now one car length ahead. He has a Fire Department license plate (personal rig), and FD stickers all over his truck. . What a great shining example!
Anyway, enough rambling for today, tomorrow is just a short sleep away...
Remember to add comments!!!
Mmmmm...my pet peeve?? Not coming to work on time! 8:00am means you are at your station and ready to work - NOT driving into the parking lot or walking in the door....no socializing getting coffee and then deciding at 8:15 to start work!
Crap, I better start leaving earlier!